Originally Posted By: Bachus

(Bands overhere in Holland hardly can find any keyboardists, they are a rare breed, as it is the hardest instrument one generally plays in bands)

I would love to see a Tyros quallity Yamaha arranger module, but i think a modestly priced PsR quallity module would work just as good ( style quallity) and sell much much better...

Just about everywhere I traveled in the US keyboards are a rare commidity in bands. Most bands here consist of a drummer, bass player, a rythm guitar player, a lead guitar player and maybe a singer or two - that's it! The neat part about where I am right now, in the Florida Keys, I'm the only keyboard player in town, which is a great position to be in. The major stumbling block here is that most of the guys that are currently performing, the have guitar will travel guys, got booked in back in early December and this makes it difficult for late comers like me to book jobs. However, I think I will be booked at least twice a week at the new Hyatt Regency restaurant/lounge which opened just a couple weeks ago. I talked with the manager and she seemed to be quite intertested. I should know something by Monday.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)