Today i was at one of the biggest european resellers of Tyros, to pick up my MFC10 pedals and to playtest the Roland FA08, and i got to talk with the salesman, about how good the FA08 complemented the T5, and about the sheer succes of the T5(67)

And now i know that there is a downside to the succes of the T5... Overhere people trade in their old unit for good money, when they buy a new one, this is part of the success of the many newly sold arrangers... But...

Now they sit with more then 50 T4s, and over 30 T3s, which they want to sell at prices of €1800 and €2800 to get their investments back. While you can buy a 76 keys T5 for less then €3800. And there are absolutely no customers that want to spend that much money on a used T4.

Prices of used gear overhere in Holland and the rest of europe are way to high, there is just to much used gear stocked in backrooms and cellars..

Much of the home market is shifting to the digital pianos with build in arrangers like the Yamaha CVP range.. Where grandpa of 65 is playing a Tyros, his daughter and her kids play a CVP...

http://keyszone.boards.net