Re: Nano 300. I did a even up trade(equipment I wasn't using) for one Nano 300. Took me a while to figure it out but it works fine. The nano definitely has a deeper and bigger bass than my Compacts.

So, I'll play around with the Nano to see how it compares to the Compacts. I can see the Nano takes a bit more tweaking but I do like the results I get. There isn't much one can do with Compacts without a mixer.

Re: JBL 515XT. $350 is a great price on those. I almost ordered two of them. But I have one Yamaha DXR 12 and really like it. It would cost me the same to order one more DXR 12 as the JBL's.

If I ordered the JBL's, then I would have to sell the DXR...somewhat of a hassle.

For myself, I really don't need either the DXR's now or the JBL's but I'm doing bookings for a new music house that opened in a town near me. So I did say I would get a larger system to rent out to folks that don't have one.

Here's the link for the Dalton Opera house that I'm working with. It's a new venture. It's a 1905 building that a friend has completely renovated for music venues...fun place.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dalton-Opera-House/554638207883016?ref=br_tf