I am now realizing just how many Technics people still check in to this forum to, if nothing else, see what's going on. I know I do several times a day. Up until recently I began to wonder why I did. I then began to think that if everyone was just anomynously lurking, who is to know that there is still a large following ?

This thread at least provided a catylist to spark some responses from people that are before my time, and people like Grandpa Doug, with his funny wit. Yes, time marches on, and the good old glory days are over, with all of the excitement and frustration over brand new challenges like the "infernal SD card", and Alec coming to the rescue, and Bill Norrie,and others establishing websites.

I started to jump ship, but couldn't find a keyboard I liked more than my KN7000. I resisted my tendency to switch just because there was a new flagship keyboard out there. I love a challenge, but a whole different OS, I don't think so.

I found my own personal solution in keeping my beloved KN7000, and buying a Receptor, which is a double space rack computer that handles software programs, and very well at that. This satisfies my new gear addiction and I will keep my old friend to our dying day.

I am not wise enough to offer a solution that already hasn't been mentioned except, that if people would post anything, even a humorous anecdote, we would know you are alive and hopefully well.

Thanks, everyone, for posting.
Bernie