Come on, guys! I haven't seen an interesting post in more than a week! Nigel is going to pull the plug on this forum and close the gates if you all don't get off your duffs and post some interesting thoughts or questions.

Because Me-shoot-a-the-ass or whatever the company name that produced our wonderful KNs is kaput, you all shouldn't stop in your tracks by losing interest and no longer learning how to get the most out of your keyboard. Quit thinking about the next wonderful button pusher that is being produced as I write. Start by LEARNING FULLY how to get the most out of your fine KN6000/KN6500/KN7000. Stop depending on presets or other talented people to send you styles that you lazily never bothered to learn or commercial styles you have had to pay for. Quit thinking about new buttons to push on the latest "toy" that is still in the process of being built. How many of you know what Advance/Delay is? Better yet, how many of you can even FIND IT in your keyboard? Have you ever thought of using it and for what purpose? This is one of many things that you probably aren't even aware of. What about Chord Modify? Do you know how to use it? The list goes on. You each own a keyboard that can make you a better musician - start, by being one. The three models have more features than anyone could ever dream of or want - start using them.

Seeing no posts means most of you have gone into tilt. There is an old saying, "Keep on keeping on." Now, get mad as hell and say, I ain't gonna take it anymore! POST! If not to this one, then come up with something better.

kn7