JUKEBOX - any suggestions ?!?!?!?
My KN7000 (acquired last summer) didn't come with the Panasonic Card Reader in the Jukebox 2.4 box (previous owner sadly deceased). I find I can't load Audio onto the SD card (I'm using my ancient XP laptop) because Jukebox 2.4 won't recognise the SD in either the laptop SD slot or the generic card reader.

I understand that the later version Jukebox 5 works with the KN7000 and can work with any card reader. Unfortunately, Version 5 (or any other version!) seems to be unavailable, even as a torrent download.

I would have replaced my broken KN6500 with another KN6500 if I'd have known I couldn't use Audio on the KN7000. (The KN7000 is so much heavier, although admittedly it's very useful to have the SD function!). I stuck with Technics as I do a lot of sequencing, am familiar with the sequencer, and need to be able to use all my old Technics Sequences (and don't much like the over-heavy Yamaha bass!)

I had been hoping to load an Audio accompaniment for one of my soloist singers to perform in our concert in a week's time. And I was really looking forward to delving into the audio side of things for other performances!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions please?