Actually, I've posted hundreds of them, some are just modifications, while others were from scratch. And, according to the download counter, there have been more than 19,000 downloads since 1/1/13. Prior to that date, there were more than 200,000 downloads. Of course, you would not know that because those styles will, obviously, not be beneficial to anyone other than a Yamaha user. Now, I could go to the archives, load the styles into the keyboard and record some MP3 examples and post them, but I'm not going to do that - mainly because most of the Yamaha users on this forum have already downloaded the styles I've posted in my Gig Disks and use them extensively. And, I'm not, by far, the only forum member that has successfully created some unique, usable styles. Charlie (Rattley) created many from scratch that he posted and downloading on other forums and they too have been downloaded thousands of time and are being used extensively by entertainers throughout the world.

Now, as I stated at the outset, that style I posted was a 20-minute effort, down and dirty. Would I use it - NO. But what it does is show that what everyone saw in the video can be, and is being, done!

Good Luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)