Thanks again, Diki...I think the PS4 will likely be my next platform...I'm not interested in on-line racing or on-line gaming in general.

The GT4 game is a terrific diversion, and oodles of fun especially using regular street tires, and not the default sport type.

It also magnifies the physics of the game, which are pretty darn good, and using street tires pretty much gets rid of the under-steer that plagues many racing games, not just the Gran Turismo series. We also do "drifting" contests as well...the right tires and proper suspension settings are vital to good drifting.

To me, gaming has always been a private adventure, which is why games like ICO, and Tomb Raider, appeal to me so much, and, racing off-line on GT4 is still a lot of fun, especially with having the wheel, using street tires and setting the AI difficulty level to 10 (highest setting).

Much like our arrangers, there is a lot in these games to keep one very entertained, if you dig in and learn how to set up and/or make adjustments.

Again, thanks for your suggestions.

I'll let you know if I get anything new...another pension kicks in at the end of April, so I'll have a bit more "play" money.

Ian