Wow! Just got back from a 4-day cruise on my sailboat with my wife, the weather was fantastic, and the number of posts and emails during that time boggles the mind.

Some of the comments I anticipated, loved what DonM and Joe Ayala had to say. I just unloaded the boating stuff from the Dodge Grand Caravan, and loaded in the S-950 and Bose L1 compact. I have a restaurant job tomorrow evening, the place will be packed, and I'm really looking forward to it.

When I did have a house job, and I've had several long term house jobs, the keyboards always filled the dance floors as well as when I was playing in a 5-piece country band. No difference, same audiences, but didn't have to split the proceeds 5 ways.

Next weekend, if the weather cooperates, the old man will be cruising down Chesapeake Bay again. Unfortunately, I cannot continue down the bay until I reach the Florida Keys again. I would love to do so, but unfortunately, next year is booked out completely, so I'll have to wait till 2015 to make beautiful music in the Tiki Bars of Marathon and Key West again. Hope I'm still in good enough physical shape to do it.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)