How many times in the old days did I run around after a tube blew and I didn't have a spare for that one? I played a 6 year house job, 6 nights a week for 6 years with a B 3 and a Shure Vocal Master. That sounded great in it's day. But do you know how much more I can get out of my S 950 and Bose Compact? It's like day and night. Like Gary started out, it will take me the rest of my performing years just to get to all of the goodies on the 950. The vocal processing is awesome. I am getting great results with the VH. I'm not keeping as crazy a schedule as Gary. I just spent a few days at our place in Ocean City, MD. But I couldn't wait to get to the job today and fire up the 950. It sounded great, and it made me sound great. What more could one ask? Now if only we could get the federal government working...................... confused1

Joe keys

Edited by Songman55 (10/04/13 04:53 PM)