I am still waiting on my flying car... There's no guarantee any of this is going to happen.

Plus, the ergonomics of much of it seemed dodgy to me. You are going to walk up to the wall and stand two feet away from something to touch it, where you can't see 90% of the screen anyway? Humans are built less conveniently than Corning would prefer..!

I see no reason that tactile computer input devices like the keyboard will ever change. Sure, you CAN use a touch screen to input text, but do it for more than a minute or so and repetitive stress disorders will be the call. Maybe Corning need to invent a SOFT glass!

Nearly everyone I know that does much on an iPad has a separate chicklet keyboard and a mouse. The every day word processing and data entry tasks would be painful, whacking your fingers on glass is no fun. And don't get me started about playing keyboard parts on an iPad screen!

Personally, sorry Corning, but I see the Google glasses kind of idea the way of the future. Small, lightweight, probably more cost effective than a wall sized touch screen, with something to track where your fingers are moving...

I'll use them while I'm flying in my car to the gig! Now, all they have to invent is eternal life, so I can live long enough to see it!