If audio drums are SO superior to MIDI ones, who, on a Ketron, is going to be happy to HAVE to move to the inferior MIDI kits just to be able to do the very basic editing things (that the rest of us take for granted)?

And sorry guys, but yes, I've done this a BIT... TBH, with my style of play (I try to do as little as possible with the arranger and play as much as humanly possible myself), I haven't had a great need for it. But yes, I've done some drum editing, moved kicks and hits around, edited the odd fill that bugged the hell out of me, etc.. It takes FAR less time than you think. Remember, you ain't making a style from scratch! Just mousing a few notes around. Try it! You might find it isn't rocket science.

The only points I've been making lately have been responses. Almost every feature of Ketron's audio styles touted as 'exclusives' can also be done with MIDI styles. The only difference being, should you choose to, you can do it YOURSELF.

There are some of us that buy an arranger, switch it on, and that's about it. If it does everything we want, we are good to go. If not, we try another until we find one that DOES. Then there are some of us that, if it doesn't do exactly what we want OOTB (and I must confess, as a US resident, a LOT of our musical needs sure don't come OOTB!) we need something where it is possible to MAKE it do what we need. That, I think, is the defining watershed between happy Audya users and those that need just a little bit more!