Quote:
Originally posted by cakemog:
Regarding the USB pen drive installation - DO pay extra attention and double check that 41A.MEM is removed and 41B.MEM is successfully located on your C:/ drive BEFORE re-starting Audya holding down F10 & UNPLUGGED buttons.
The first time I selected the 41B.MEM file, clicked COPY and destination C:/ - I pressed EXECUTE and the paste transfer did not happen. Second time I pressed ENTER and the 41B.MEM appeared on my C:/ in the right location.
THE POINT IS THIS - had I deleted 41A.MEM and done a re-start WITHOUT realising that 41B.MEM had not copied over to C:/ there would have been no Operating Sytem onboard??? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that people have to pay SPECIAL attention here before re-starting Audya.
The last installation step is simple - just select 00KTNinstall00 and press ENTER, wait 3 1/2 hours and your done.
Dusan has probably been up all night enjoying all the new gorgeous sounds - I hope it went well Dusan. Carl

Ok guys,
I promise a little report haw all has going.
In short words:easy and with no trouble.Instalation progres is realy slow about 3 auers and 20 minits.Is hard to weight but like you see I maket some picture in the midle of time.
First impression is realy good.New sounds sound fresh and live.Specialy Brass sounds,Sax and Guitars.I liket a new El.Pianos they are really good.Some sounds is new some are old but reworked.
In style section I am not so inprest.I dont know a reason for my fealings,but maby is just first inpreshion and expect to mach maby.I haw no time to listen all but what I hear looks to me more or les the same.I dont fined a new one jet...
Styles in majority sounds a litle softly also variation goes gently.
After all I must say,Ketron did a great jobe with this upddate.
That is all what I can say about new Sound and styles for naw.