Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
I must say I'm happy to see someone has finaly got the pen drive, what do you think Tony!!!! Horay!!!! 3 cheers!!!!!

Robbo,

I thought I would be the first to tell you what my Audya sounded like with the new bits on it, I played the Audya 5 last week and it's brilliant. Dusan will be first unless he is still loading it, he has had the pen now for more than 18hrs, and he has not been back to tell yet, I hope it doesn't take all that time to load it (2.5hrs). Hope he didn't get a power cut whilst it was loading. Imagine his wife when he gets home from work, he left the Audya uploading, his wife would say “Dusan you nut, you left your KB on buzzing away all day, I turned it off, call yourself a environmentalist” there would be blood on the carpet. AJ help me, help me. Come on Dusan I can’t wait the suspense is killing me and others.

Regards
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey