Hi everyone,

I think that's it for now. I really neglected Monica for quite some time to prepare those. I worked straight through many nights & lost quite a bit of sleep as a result. It is 01h30 now as I type this & I have just finished the last lot.

I will now focus my attention for the rest of my holiday on her. She's the very best thing that has ever happened to me & she deserves much more attention than she received lately.

I know it takes forever to sift through all those styles, even with the duplicates & all, but the gems to be found makes it well worth the effort in the end. Somewhere in the FAQ thread I explain in detail how I go about doing this. I now have enough styles to keep me busy for a very long time.

I think between these, Ketron, Robert, AJ, Sokratis, & Alliehoe, we now have a good collection of styles for our Audyas & the other arranger users can no longer look down upon us.

For those in the gigging business, Ron at Create Songstyles updates his collection on a daily basis. Plus AJ is busy with a Musicfinder/songbook feature that will be as good as or even better than Yamaha's. We have much to look forward to.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni