* * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * *

Posted by: Henni

* * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 09:09 AM

Hi all,

Here I go again... It seems like what I did for the Yamaha community I'm going to do now for the Ketron community. And I'll do it for free!!!

I suspect that Nigel will make this thread a sticky one in the end as I'll most probably add many other conversions over time.

So, here is my Christmast gift to you all. Roland G70 styles converted to Ketfron SD9, which will play perfectly on your Audyas. They came out close to perfect.

Make another directory under your "User Styles" Call it what you will. Unzip these styles & paste into your new directory. Then use your "Disk" function to access these styles. If one should grab your attention, copy & paste to your "Unplugged" directory.

Keep well all my friends and a merry Christ feast to you all,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 09:42 AM

Hi all,

Here are some more Korg PA800 converted styles. I would estimated that more than 90% came out well.

I'm sure that some of you will fix the others and upload here.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 10:01 AM

Hi all,

These are a collection of my favourite Korg PA50SD styles found on the internet.

Again, around 90% of the conversions came out fine. On these, Intro 2 & Ending 2 will be the most advanced ones. Be sure to use those instead.

Henni
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 10:07 AM

Thanks Hennie for your XMAS present,appreciated
Bye
Merry Xmas

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 10:10 AM

Hi all,

Some more Roland conversions that came out rather well.

Henni
Posted by: Shade of pale

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 10:51 AM

Henni, I like to thank you not only for these converted styles, but for the dedication that you've given to this particular forum, my gratitude, thanks!

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 11:18 AM

Hi all,

This time Korg PA3X converted to Roland G70 & then converted to XD9.

I could not manage to convert direct to Ketron.

Henni
Posted by: andreurivero

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 11:54 AM

Hi Hennie, many, many thanks for your for this converted patterns that is your Christmas present,I think that it's a lot of work that you have for us.
Many thanks and Merry Christmas.
Andreu
Posted by: ajodanimario

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 12:10 PM

I agree with the comments made by all partners of the Forum, is a great job that you have echo and is aggressive much that you share it with everyone. M'henni greetings from Spain.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 02:10 PM

Hi all,

Thank you for all the kind comments. I think this will suffice for the moment as I do not want to cause any trouble.

The Audya suffers seriously from free 3rd party styles. Although manfacturers complain about these sort of styles, it causes them to sell more arrangers in the end.

It is a well known fact that many buy Yamahas because of the vast amount of free 3rd party styles available all over the net.

I just want to see more interest being shown in the Audya & I'm trying to do my share towards that.

Quite a few of these styles need editing at midi level. I really hope that some will take this task upon themselves & post the results over here for all to share.

Anyway, enjoy & keep well all my friends,

Henni
Posted by: Sokratis 1974

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/25/12 11:01 PM

Many thanks my friend Henny!!!!!!
Its very useful!!!!!!
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 06:08 AM

Thanks Henny

What an undertaking it must have been. I have enough to keep me busy a long time.
I audition direct from the pen drive, and move the ones I want to categories in your folder I added in "User Styles". They sound good, especially, the PA3X conversions.

Bernie

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 06:55 AM

Hi Bernie,You reply ( move to )When I load a convert style do you thing its better to press copy or move to user styles
Thanks

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 07:44 AM

I use "Copy" from pen drive, and only used "Move" when I didn't have a category folder inside Henny's folder. I had to make a subfolder and "Move" them. The thing to do is to make up sub folders beforehand, and copy from pen drive directly to that folder.

Go to Disk/Internal/Disk Menu/New Folder/Name, then go to remov disk/audition/copy to Local//Henny folder/sub folder. Once I have the style in place, I rename it. You could write down the ones you want from the pen drive, and copy them at one time, but then you would have to move them to different folders anyway.

There may be a better way, but that is how I do it.

Bernie

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 08:16 AM

Thanks Bernie for the quick response now I understand the way its done
Thanks again
I remember when I had my kn7000 there where some nice sequencer from Cee s web site and have use as style,I stille have a sd card of 64mg

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 08:18 AM

Henni,can you tell me why do you convert from G70 to X1 and to Xd9,Is there a difference.So that s mean to convert to X1 is not anought
Thanks

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 09:13 AM

Hi,

The original would not convert. Then I got hold of the files converted to G70 which I COULD convert to X9.

But enough for now. I gave you guys many, many new styles and most are VERY good. I could give much more, but I've already received private complaints, so I'll stop for now.

There are always risks, annoyances & even maybe threats of legal action involved when coverting styles and making them freely available to all. There are many different parties and instances that do not want for this to happen.

Ask me, I've been doing this for a very long time already... Yet I stuck my neck out again as I like to bless others. That's just my lifestyle & I CANNOT change. Plus, the Audya suffers SERIOUSLY from the lack of GOOD free 3rd party styles.

I'll first wait a little while before I post more.

Henni
Posted by: synerjim

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/26/12 10:34 PM

Hi Henni,

I appreciate your contributions & works in the Ketron Forum especially regarding Audya. I seldom post but I always visit the general arranger forum and of course this forum. I always read and anticipate your posts. You are instrumental for me to upgrade to Audya. And you are right, it's simply awesome. Please keep up the good work and don't be distracted by naysayers.
Thanks again for your generosity.
Shalom

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/27/12 12:11 AM

You are most welcome my new friend. Enjoy your Audya!

Shalom,

Henni
Posted by: Nigel

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/27/12 12:48 AM

Thanks so much for your work Henni. I have made this thread sticky for the time being.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/27/12 06:38 AM

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for kindness in doing so.

Keep well my friend,

Henni
Posted by: RumSlush

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/27/12 08:41 AM

Thanks Henni!
I'm going to spend all day playing with these...:) Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/27/12 11:32 AM

Hi all,

a Few more...

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/28/12 12:30 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/28/12 12:32 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 02:13 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 02:14 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 08:48 AM

Thank you for everything this afforded us, I see your profile photo and all of this to us is leaving and I think that you have to be a great person, to my I love music but what you do is supernatural, I repeat M'henni thank you and a greeting from Spain.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 09:03 AM

Hi my friend,

You are more than welcome. There are some AMAZING styles amongst those!!! I have found nearly 300 already that I've put away that really, but really inspires me to compose something.

If I'm allowed to, I have a lot more VERY valuable & usable stuff to share with the rest of you Audya owners. I'm just waiting for permission before I go ahead.

WE WILL help make the Audya the BEST arranger out there with the BEST free add-on stuff available yet... Just give us some time!!! No longer can anyone complain about a lack of free 3rd party styles for the Audya - those days are over for good! There are many, many, many thousands of styles included in the folders above... I think even more than I've made available to the Yamaha community.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 12:24 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 12/29/12 03:12 PM

Hi everyone,

I think that's it for now. I really neglected Monica for quite some time to prepare those. I worked straight through many nights & lost quite a bit of sleep as a result. It is 01h30 now as I type this & I have just finished the last lot.

I will now focus my attention for the rest of my holiday on her. She's the very best thing that has ever happened to me & she deserves much more attention than she received lately.

I know it takes forever to sift through all those styles, even with the duplicates & all, but the gems to be found makes it well worth the effort in the end. Somewhere in the FAQ thread I explain in detail how I go about doing this. I now have enough styles to keep me busy for a very long time.

I think between these, Ketron, Robert, AJ, Sokratis, & Alliehoe, we now have a good collection of styles for our Audyas & the other arranger users can no longer look down upon us.

For those in the gigging business, Ron at Create Songstyles updates his collection on a daily basis. Plus AJ is busy with a Musicfinder/songbook feature that will be as good as or even better than Yamaha's. We have much to look forward to.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/05/13 11:48 PM

Hi all,

Sorry, tried to upload the missing files again, but now I'm limited to a mere 2MB file per time. I'll first wait awhile & see what happens.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:44 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:46 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:47 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:49 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:50 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 09:51 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 10:10 AM

Hi all.

I took roughly a third of my collection of the best styles (according to my personal taste) found under this topic and made a demo of them - just a intro, variation 1 & ending of each. Here you can listen to what can be found amongst those. Maybe I'll post another demo or two of my remaining two thirds later.

I like to listen to these as it motivates me.

Demo 01

Demo 02

Henni
Posted by: robert.m

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 10:27 AM

Thanks for your converted rhythms ..I have one request, would be able to convert a couple of rhythms with tyros, and Pro9000, send you in the mail?? Thanks

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/06/13 10:54 AM

Hi,

The Yamaha styles do not come out good at all!! It's the Mega & other funny voices that are the problem.

The few included here were first converted to Roland. Some did a lot of work to get them to sound good. Unfortunately, that's not my cup of tea at all.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 08:16 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 08:53 AM

Hi all,

Please note - all files on this page contains different files in it than before the server meltdown.

I tried to replace most of the missing stuff, but I no longer had the original zip files, so the file names on this page do not mean a thing.

XD9_012 to XD9_014 now contains new INS voices.

XD9_15 to XD9_22 now contains the Musicfinder files. From thereon after, all new files contain new styles, not previously uploaded at all.

Henni
Posted by: robert.m

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 09:44 AM

I sent you an email

ROBERT MIHELIC

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 09:56 AM

Hi Robert,

Thank you. I'll see what I can do.

Keep well my friend,

Henni
Posted by: dE.niz

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 10:11 AM

Hi henni
i have a strange question. Will you convert a audya style to yamaha please
I have a yamaha tyros 4

I know you have alot of work and i will be patient

Thanks in advance

dE.niz

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/07/13 12:02 PM

Hi my friend,

You'll find a LOT of my conversions for the Yamahas over at the PSR Tutorial forum.

The only reason I did these, was because just about no free styles were available for the Audya & I wanted to rectify that.

I have a full time job and after hours we have regular Gospel open air outreaches. So I have to stop this at some time as it's starting to interfere with my marriage, our ministry and also some other things.

You should really ask someone over at the Yamaha forum instead. I'm so sorry my friend, you should seriously consider ugrading to a Audya - you'll never look back....

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 12:21 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 12:40 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 12:42 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 01:35 AM

This has offered us M'henni is very valuable and I appreciate it very much, formerly my idol known as Cristiano Ronaldo, now my new Idol is M'henni, thank you very much for everything.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 01:41 AM

You are most welcome my friend. I hope this brings you & others many, many hours of enjoyment.

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 03:15 AM

Awesome work Henni. I have also made a backup copy of your files at http://synthzone.com/midi/ketron/Audya/Henni/ so even if people reading the forum are not members they can still download them.
Posted by: kharri

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 05:03 AM

XD9_12.zip is corrupted and won't open.
Thanks

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 06:58 AM

Hi Nigel,

I had a look at the link: it's AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for your kindness my friend!!!

As for XD9_012, I'll download myself & check it out. If it's corrupt, I'll replace in the next reply.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: kharri
XD9_12.zip is corrupted and won't open.
Thanks

I tested it - it is not corrupt & all. Anyway, just to be safe, here is another re-zipped version of it.

Keep well my friend,

Henni
Posted by: Pearlss1977

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 10:03 PM

Hi Henni

Thanks for all the effort and work u put in for this forum!

There still is a problem with xd9_012 The message im getting is "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

I cant seem to extract it...im using win rar.

David

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 10:27 PM

Okay,

NOTE: ONLY for those who could not unzip XD9_012!!!

I've now uploaded each file inside the zip file separately. *** DO NOT UNZIP ***. Merely remove the ".zip" part from the file name. I cannot upload INS files direct over here.

Let me know if this works.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 10:28 PM

Okay,

I've now uploaded each file inside the zip file separately. *** DO NOT UNZIP ***. Merely remove the ".zip" part from the file name. I cannot upload INS files direct over here.

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 10:29 PM

Okay,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/08/13 10:30 PM

Okay,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/09/13 01:30 AM

Hi all,

I tried to zip these, but it came out exactly the same size. Two different zipped copies of these came out corrupt according to some. Thus, I suspect that one of those entries does not liked to be zipped. I took the safer way so that all could download.

Henni
Posted by: andreurivero

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/09/13 04:12 AM

Hi my dear friend Henni, thank you very much for all this information for AUDYA, it´s a lot of work that you do for us, you are a very good man. Andreu.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/09/13 06:28 AM

Sorry Henni,but it did not work,and I try everything
thanks

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/09/13 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
Sorry Henni,but it did not work,and I try everything
thanks

Send me your email detail...

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 09:15 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:45 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:47 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:50 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:52 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:53 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/10/13 10:54 PM

Posted by: adargy

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/17/13 10:08 AM

Hi Henni
i would said many thanks...my Audya 4 was seriouly in default,with init message error. i have buy a new hard disk, and follow the procedure find in synth Zone to checksum the OS and the Ram.
now all is ok, but i think the Ketron must write this procedure in the AUDYA manual.
thanks so much, and excuse my (french) english language!!
André

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/17/13 02:42 PM

Andre

I think you do fine. You would not want to try and read my French.

Bernie

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/19/13 04:48 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/19/13 05:09 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/19/13 05:21 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/20/13 12:50 AM

Hi all.

I took roughly a third of my collection of the best styles (according to my personal taste) found under this topic and made a demo of them - just a intro, variation 1 & ending of each. Here you can listen to what can be found amongst those. Today I post another demo or two of my remaining two thirds. There'll be more demos to follow later.

Demo 03

Demo 04

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/20/13 09:06 PM

Hi all.

Another demo or two of my remaining best styles (Of course subjected to my personal tste). There'll be more demos to follow later.

Demo 05

Demo 06

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/21/13 08:44 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/22/13 02:43 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 01:16 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 03:46 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 09:10 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 09:11 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 09:18 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/23/13 09:20 PM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/24/13 02:47 AM

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 01/24/13 04:10 PM

Thanks Henni,very appreciated
God Bless

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:46 AM

Hi all my friends,

a Few more styles for you.

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:48 AM

Hi all my friends,

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:49 AM

Hi all my friends,

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:52 AM

Hi all my friends,

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:53 AM

Hi all my friends,

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/28/13 01:54 AM

Hi all my friends,

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/30/13 02:12 PM

Thank you very much henni for all these contributions that follow leaving us, you are helping to make the audya even more large.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 08/31/13 11:59 PM

Hi my friend,

Thank you for taking the time to say thanks. Not many do...

All the best,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/01/13 12:10 PM

Do not know you personally but you have desmotrado by anything done in this forum and what personally done to be a good person.
Posted by: cwvezina

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/02/13 07:13 AM

Hi Hennis, I am a new user of the Ketron Audya.
Which program should I use to download your files?

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/02/13 09:19 PM

Hi my friend,

First download all these files to your PC. Next, Google search for "Winzip", "Winrar" or "7zip". All of these have versions that are for free. Then install on your PC. Once done, right click on any of my files & select "extract to" and select a temporary directory on your PC.

When done, go to the "user styles" of your Audya. Create a new directory called "Extra Styles" and copy & paste all your new styles over there. You can keep the folders of these styles and rather copy the complete different style folders into the "Extra styles" folder on your Audya. Do not copy into the existing style genre folders as there are more than or close to 50 000 new styles. Rather keep them separate in your "Extra styles" folder.

To access these new styles from your Audya, use the "Disk" function and browse to the relevant folder. Highlight a style & press OK. Now you can play the style as normal.

All the best mate,

Henni

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/03/13 08:21 AM

Thank you Hennis, I will try this.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/04/13 12:03 AM

If you use a Windows PC you don't actually need a program to open a zip file. The ability to read/write zip files is already built into Windows.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/04/13 08:11 AM

Hi Nigel,
I copied all the files from Hennis on my computer but when I transfer to the Audya beside the style, it shows a page not a musical sign like on my computer.
What I am doing wrong?
Thank you

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/05/13 01:52 AM

Are you opening the zip file on your computer before you transfer the files to your Audya? If you simply copy the zip file to the Audya that won't work.

Re: * * * HENNIS AUDYA STYLE CONVERSIONS * * * - 09/05/13 05:39 AM

Thank you Nigel, I finally got it.