You're a classic man.
"...out of money and all I've got is like this tuner thing, a beer bottle and a lighter. How do you play an E-chord on this Korg thing?". LOL

Too bad Nigel already wrote what I wanted to. But I'd go with his suggestion.
A 1/4"" to RCA converter is usually all you really need to connect your KB to the home hi-fi.
Another alternative would be to go to either Radio Shack or Future Shop (or whatever you have where you live. Any music store wil be ideal but if you haven't got one nearby go to the Radio Shack) and pick up some simple 1/4"" to RCA cables. You wil need two. Left and Right. That would only work of coarse if your speakers connect to an amp (or a receiver as they call them).
If your speakers didn't come with their own receiver (or an amp as they call it ) then you will need to get one.

I wouldn't at all recommend using your guitar amp for the Korg since both were made for different purposes. If you had some old mono analog synth then I'd say connect to anything under the sun. However, Microkorg is an analog modeling synth that is entirely digital and should connect to either a mixer or a home hi-fi.

-ED-

[This message has been edited by 3351 (edited 09-24-2005).]