Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Frank, Tony
I know Frank will do his best, I know I am in a special situation with my Audya. If I was just down the street this would never been going on for so long. I never asked Frank for a new one, I may come to that point, but I think first I will let Ketron Italy give it try. Let's just see what they come up with. I have decided that July ( my vacation) will be the month when I need to now what to do. I cannot take another year spending so much time on KB problems. The fun by playing must not come in as second. The last year it's be way down on the list.
skude

I think a new KB will be the only thing that will fix it for you, make that your goal if Frank can swap it then let him, I know it's not his fault but he is in the loop, Skude you have tried everything , let go of it and get a new one. I know how you feel about the whole thing!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey