Quote:
Originally posted by robinkeyboardmagic:
Hi guys, I've been reading your posts for years - some really useful information and opinions - thanks!!! So I've finally got round to registering. I've recently bought a Ketron Audya. I'm based in the UK, and after years of playing professionally and trying many of the top keyboards (Tyros, Pa2x, Pa800, roland G70, Technics etc), I recently tried a Ketron SD1. I was knocked out by the freshness of the sound and so enjoyed playing it that I decided to move to the Audya. I've now had it about a week (done 3 gigs with it so far). Getting on with it OK, although I am having to tweak volumes and mixes of styles more than I did on the SD1. I'll post more details of how it's shaping up when I've had a few more days to personalise it. Like everyone, I'm really waiting for the new styles and sounds - has anyone heard any more? Once again, thanks for some entertaining reading!

Where did you get the Audya from did they tell you when the new sounds would be sent to you.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey