Hi all,

I am a staunch advocate of the Audya over at every forum I belong to, and there are quite a few.

The one remark I keep on receiving, is that the Audya might be a great product, but that it has little or no support from Ketron & hence many will not even consider...

I always counter these by quoting the fantastic & prompt service I received from TWD from Ketron UK, and that even AJ offers to take in older Audyas, upgrade them, give them a look over and provide another year long warranty for it.

Is there anything else I can quote to restore service confidence in Ketron, as their reputation is not good amongst most in this regard?

You all know by now how excited I am about my Audya. And I'm spreading the word everywhere I go. But I always run into this wall & then find that my counter arguments do not satisfy most.

Any help would be appreciated. Tonewheeldude, Sokratis, AJ or anyone - do you not have any advice about this, or at least get Ketron's opinion over this? Surely things like these must be of interest to them...

Keep well all my friends,

Henni