Actually, I was going to set the SB entries up with the numbering and send the proper cc messages from MIDI files on the control channel from my iPad. At least tha'ts accessible and hopefully can find an app which I can setup Play lists or just with the numbering system you just stated since that field is not a sequencial field within the database entries. UnReal book will work and I have that one...yes I know so I setup some text in PDFs with song info since I can't read music any more but that's my solution to call up songs. SB Editor looks like it can work. I found a .SET folder but it only had a Songbook Folder so no User styles or other stuff usually found there and I was able to open and read through the setups including the CC and PC of the styles.

It would be a while for me to get my library up so my wife can help me file from the PA to the SB when I need to.

I want 76 keys so PA3xPro or Audya 76 are my only choices. The Price of an Audya even with discount is not enough to get me to purchase one. Love the drums and all the live stuff on them but I'm starting to feel the factory stuff is not going to suit my playing preferences. Even on that board I could setup Regs and call them up by number directly. 2012 update fills some of my needs and there are some styles for 60's and 70's which may also do it. As long as I can find a board which I can put User stuff out there which I can address easily - not that I have to go through hoops to find the entries to setup into regs or SB entries. Audya seems to be easy to access and the regs are easy to pull up. PAs same with SB Entries for performing with limited TS intervention through control from iPad (most accessible touch screen device out of the box).

Thanks Don,