Well I had my discussion with one of my blind counterparts who is using the PA500. Seems he is not using Easy Mode at all. He just has templates setup for the Sound and Style select screens (which are similar from what I read) and marks the Banks on top and pages on the bottom. Since pushing the buttons for Style each family several times will advance the pages the page area at the bottom is not escential and the family tabs on either side don't really need to be used. Same with Sound selection. Editing is another thing and I knew that so would have to go with the specific factory setups or have sighted help (same really even on any other board - Tyros, Audya, etc).

He also told me he can get to the User and Favorite banks easily so that eases the pain of finding everything I would regularly use but Songbook is the preferred method to select for particular settings which as I mentioned would use iPad to send messages to setup songs.

I think I may be able to work most of this out since I had some experience with the G-70...If I do, I may be throwing some questions out this direction.

Wish I could get a PA to try without having to pay out and then return if not satisfied without paying a re-stocking fee.