Some of you may already know I'm blind. I may have a method to use a PA via Easy Mode with some markings. I know of two blind men who are playing Pa1x and Pa500 using this method. They can't edit any styles or voice elements but using it out of the box.

If anyone has used easy mode on the PA3x, I would like to know...

1. Selecting styles I can press the family button to move to the styles in that family. Does moving the data wheel move through the list on the screen? If selecting the style field on easy mode screen does a list come up where the data wheel move through a list? I read in the manual this can be done but want to verify.

2. Same with voices as questions above.

3. If the data wheel does move through the list, does the voice or style change to audition? Or, do I still have to hit enter to check what I would have selected?

SongBook Editor seems to be pretty accessible to screen readers so I would use Dennis' method of addressing SB entries via my iPad.

Anything else, looks like I'd need sighted help through the process like tweaking styles and adding effects.

Anyone feel the styles and voices need more tweaking than playing out of the box? The DNC voices seem to sound pretty good for what I would be using the board for.

Any assistance I can get would be appreciated. I haven't decided totally yet, but am encouraged since the two men I mentioned earlier have been using this OS this way for a few years now.

Best