Sorry Tony, you missed the gist of what I was saying (old folks get confused easily smile smile ). I'm not concerned about negative OR positive critiques of my musical posts, in fact, I've posted lots of stuff here and had very positive feedback (you were probably napping at the time smile ). In fact, I hold the current SZ record of being the ONLY musical poster in the history of SZ to get a positive (or any other kind of) critique from Rory, arguably the best pure musician on SZ. I'm kind of proud of that. The thing is, some people judge you by more than just your performance. The people I named are just people that I think would just view the performance as a performance and comment on it accordingly, good or bad, and that their comments wouldn't be tainted by what they thought of me on a personal basis. I base this on how they generally represent themselves on this board. Of course, a couple (like Russ) I have met in person and think of them more as personal friends. Hope this clears it up for you......Tony, Tony....are you awake?

chas