Tony, I've got lots of Video gear, mostly prosumer quality, my latest being the JVC GY-HMZ1U 3D video camera. Waiting for a Stereo Base Extender for it to expand/enhance the 3D effect. It's kind of a hassle (and a little risky) to try to get good footage in the club (I'd have to get someone else to do it) so maybe I'll just do a rehearsal. I'm sure you'll understand why I'm somewhat reluctant to post MY image on THIS board. I'll have to think about it. If it were just you, Russ, Takei, 124, Boo, Nigel, Diki, SqueakD, and Spalding, I'd be fine with it.....anyhow, I'd be happy to send you a clip in PM. In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't one of the more popular musical forms here and I, for sure, am not one of it's more popular ambassadors (partly my fault, I'm sure, I haven't always been a model citizen smile ). Anyhow, glad you liked it. BTW, did you notice; this was a great jazz audience as well. They knew they were getting something good and it was obvious that they came to listen and enjoy. I'll PM you as soon as I get off my lazy duff.

chas