I had the Totter midi installed on one of his Pietro wooden folk accordions, the Dolomite 96. Love the accordion at 22 1/2 lbs! The only thing I miss with this midi is a numbered keypad on the controller . It has an up and down button, and there is a way to make it move fast or normal to scroll thru programs. After playing Excelsior Midivox and Musictech midis with keypads, it was an adjustment but I'm fine with it now. I wanted a small controller and theirs fit perfectly with the chrome grill of the accordion. You do not get a sound card on board the accordion as the advertising leads you to believe; you are supplied an sd2 that it plays thru included in the pricing . The accordion is programmed with many factory presets using the sd2 sounds and various banks. I found it easy to change or add more myself into the memory of the Totter. You can create programs in the Totter controller memory with sounds from any of the 4 banks in the sd2- you are not restricted to one bank, and you call them up by number only, not bank and number. Quicker that way. I am very satisfied with it and would get it installed in my next accordion whenever that might be. The only drawback for me besides no numeric keypad is no output from the Totter control box for a volume pedal. I tried using midi signals from a midi solutions pedal controller but the Totter uses a different pin configuration than most- the data and power don't line up. I ended up using a yamaha fc9 pedal and running in and out of it with the analog signal. But this raises all volumes-0 I used to just use the pedal for right hand sounds . You can control volume with the grill controller but it takes a few steps. Hope all this helps.