I like it as far as its ease of use goes. Sounds are from adequate to good- Ive always been a Ketron sound guy. But this seems to be the only way to get the accordion configuration in a keyboard. Your C465 was followed by the pk400 then came the Kx10. Only 20 memory presets but it has usb so there is expansion there. Very simplistic midi- no options to change midi channel assignments etc. You have to match it with your settings if you're going to run an accordion thru it. I just ordered an sd4 to run with it . That way I can select the ketron sounds/programs from the keypad.. I have an sd2 but the orla can't trigger more than the first 128gm sounds on it. the kx10 has no programming capabilities to access the higher banks in the sd2. Selecting sound # 129 on the orla gives you sound #1 on the ketron and you start over again. If you don't need to add anything, it's fine. Piano sounds are good, strings and saxes ok, rhythms good. No psr7/910, tyros or ketron sd5/audya. I do most of my performance with the accordion and sd2 and the rest of the band.