I am really glad to know that other people also think the KN7 is still KING OF THE KEYBOARDS.

If and when I make detrimental remarks about the Yamaha keyboards, I get comments like "you must move on", "Stop living in the past, Technics are no longer around" etc. Someone also said that the Technics OS was old and lacking in that it didn't have midi, GM, conversions etc. and the styles were very limited. I didn't argue with them but just took them to my KN7 and showed them the things they were telling me were not available. Apparently they hadn't bothered to 'look under the bonnet' so to speak. I am not saying I'm an expert at using all the facilities available on the KN7 but at least I know they are there and what they do. For me the best thing about the Technics instruments is their logical way of saving/loading by Folder, Alphabetical or Numerical. It's so quick and simple to use, no messing about with a Style button, a Song button or a Registration button - which I find so frustrating and time consuming.

Changing the subject, Bill when you get a minute, can you email me privately and tell me all about your Bose. Although my speaker system is on small wheels, it is very big and bulky and to be honest, in view of the cost of petrol these days, we'd like to change the car but of course, whilst we're carting it about, we need the space of our present car.

Look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Audrey