Most of you know of my organ background. I bought a Technics organ about 25 years ago. As I progressed through other organs and keyboards I gave that organ to a son in Colorado. Took the thing apart, shipped it and he put it back together. I was in Colorado a couple of years ago and played the thing. It still plays like it is new.

When I upgraded to the KN7000 I sold my KN5000 to a friend here. Bill Norrie, you played that one when you were here. It still works perfectly. Both my KN7000's work perfectly as well. Have never had a maintenance issue with any Technics keyboard.

As some of you know, I bought a Korg PA3X recently. Just needed a new toy. Also bought a Korg microArranger. After about three weeks the internal clock on the PA3X started losing its time. It now has to be reset every time the keyboard is turned on if you want files to be properly date stamped. There is a RAM backup battery in the PA3X that has been found to have explosive issues and it had to be removed. Mine is removed and I am waiting on the replacement. When I first took delivery of the keyboard, there were sharp edges on most of the keys from the plastic moulding process. I fixed that with a fine fingernail emery board. This is supposed to be the Korg flagship keyboard. What a loss it has been to lose Technics quality. I am so glad I kept the KN7000's.