Let me try and answer some of your questions (still recovering from EU trip)...
thanks ketron Aj for answer, I like registraion and use it but,
about point 1... the use of styles:
you talk that regisration "call" the jazz style ok
but is same like link ? the registration search the jazz style, load it, and change all parametre like sounds volume ecc ?
>>>AJ:- Correct. The Registration controls the values you change in STYLE VIEW, but not the values you save in PATTERN EDIT. If you want to use a style in multiple Registrations, EDIT the style in PATTERN EDIT, then save with a different name - e.g Jazz_1 - now when you go to set up for Registration, simply use Jazz_1 rather than JAZZ.
what I understand with many try is that registration "STORE" the content of style info the file.reg...example:
1. I save registration that use internal jazz.sty, but only change sounds and volume. when load the reg file it load the styles and change volume and sounds ?
2. what append if I save registration that use USER styles ?
what append if I rename or move this user styles ?
>>>AJ:- If you save the Registration and then later REMOVE the USER style, that style will no longer be there when you go to recall the Registration.
it did'nt find the link of it ? or what ?
3. what append if I edit example the "END 1" of this style ?
whan I load reg it recall this new modify with new END ?
>>>AJ:- Answered above.
If you create (e.g) a Registration on your AUDYA and wish to share this with another AUDYA user, you will have to provide them with ...
* The Registration file.
* The STYLE (User or Factory)
* The Audio Drums (if using a USER STYLE that uses AUDIO Drums)
* The Midifile, Wave or MP3 (in the case of BLOCK REGISTRATION).
* The Text (where applicable).
Hope this helps.