Hi Donny,
a few of the yammie styles I've converted for myself, I haven't really had the option of finding a ketron or roland alternative. I use orchestral/piano arpeggio type styles, & I have a number of these in yammie format, so if I want them working properly, I don't have much choice but to do them the way I do.

Definately a lot less work if you can get a reasonable result with EMC first & then just fine tuning with Korg editing functions. They're great.

I think I might have popped up on a few occasions over the years , MENTIONING how great my Korg was. haahaa
Originally Posted By: Dnj

Hi Rikki for me...if it doesn't sound good converted thru EMC I know I'm in trouble trying to get it to sound decent in the KB.. I am now finding that my KORG really has amazing editing tools once you really dig into the OS...with a little work you can make styles sound fantastic...I'm doing style editing adjustments to all parts and drum kits I could never do with the Yamaha S910....every day I'm learning more & more, with a little help from my friends also wink ......
I don't know why I waited so long to come back to KORG...
I'm really diggin' this KB. [/quote]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022