I just returned from my first KORG PA500 Gig and I can truly say it was a big success! dance2 Coupled with the New Behringer Xenyx 1002 FX mixer this is a great sounding setup for Music & Vocals…..btw if anyone has this mixer try FX setting 91 rev/short slap back delay, Ch 1 mic FX at 1oclock, master at 12 o’clock for a great vocal effect… I started the set a bit apprehensive as first time with any KB makes you hold back a little just to make sure wheat your doing, getting familiar with the navigation, making sure style parts Vol levels are correct, making edits on the fly & writing them as I’m playing here & there…but all in all the PA500 really did a good job sound wise thru my Mackie Pa system, I’m very happy I bought it…each following gig will bring more confidence & fine tuning until its perfect in every way to my standards & liking…there was a standing ovation at one point in the show also eek ……the PA800 vs the S950 which are both good but very different in sound… Live vs CD..the KORG really has a LIVE sound & feel to it as if your playing with a REAL Band backing you up drums, bass, etc, are outstanding as are the sequence order of the variations which add just a little more to each as it builds up to the end of the song……adding certain seq loop multi-pads are a hugh plus also…anyway so far so good……fun to play…as I said earlier I just set it up for my basic performance now, but in a few weeks I’ll have this baby so fine tuned and 100% ready to kick butt....to be continued………

Attachments
tn.jpg

korg.jpg

Edited by Dnj (02/24/12 02:49 PM)