Originally Posted By: Fran Carango

Repeat offerings by well known SZ members with a given talent, will not get my continued praise...I don't think they need to be patted on the back ...all the time...

Besides you have no idea what demos I do/did listen too...I actually pass over most... smile

Maybe this clarifies my position cool

Originally Posted By: KeyBTyros
HI Fran,

now i didnt get a reply from you on it but you posted youre version of it i listend to it and i do like it because i make no dif what so ever if someone can play better or not, that's not the deal for me. I just like people how they do things with their feelings because to me that's most important.

Regards Rico

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

[Fran if you think that everybody that listens to demos people put up on SZ should say they are brilliant, then you are wrong, most people don't get any comment from you at all, usually when they are brillant, but I must say you are not on your own with this, it is a trait on SZ.
Tony

I don't know how sensitive Tony and Rico are, but they both are certainly perceptive enough to figure you out, Fran. rotf2

Ian