Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
"Hey"...here is the G70 recorded on the Tascam Dr07...

http://francarango.homestead.com/XFER.html

Fran ... link brought me to your web site, but not to the demo ???

Sorry Tony...Tony Hughes insulted me..so I took it down frown

This is strange Fran, this is the first time on SZ you have ever typed my name and you are still not addressing me directly, this is not normally done in the UK and here classed as disrespectful. Fran if you think that everybody that listens to demos people put up on SZ should say they are brilliant, then you are wrong, most people don't get any comment from you at all, usually when they are brillant, but I must say you are not on your own with this, it is a trait on SZ. And neither did I say your demo was bad or insulted you, I just said it sounded jerky and possibly it was not recorded directly from the KB or maybe you were using the pedal and that caused it, some people do pump the pedal and don't know they are doing it, it was a mere observation. As Clint Eastwood says a man needs to know his limitation and I know mine, that's why right at this moment, I am not prepared to post my works just in case people say it's brilliant and they don't mean it. I am better just letting my Doris say it's crap she will tell me up front, regardless of what I think!

I am sorry you took it that way and now you have removed it, I will never know if it's my ears.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey