Donny thanks, I did sleep well last night but gotta say Pa3x was on my mind as I fell asleep reading the owners manual. crazy

TonyMads keep doing yourself that favor, don’t look at new boards cool

DonM, You hit the nail on the head. woot

Scott, that’s what happens when you’re in a fog you forget to mention important facts. bounce

Tony Hughes, I probably missed your comments about seeing the board. I hadn’t been spending too much time reading SZ posts in the last few months, but somehow the positive reviews on the Korg mini recent YouTube videos of the Pa3x and got my attention. Yes, when you hear what Telmo produces and the personal satisfaction I get playing the T4/Yamaha my preferred choice. Do I really need the Korg ? NO I don’t. You can only play one at a time. Some years back I use to take an 88 key Casio PX410 connected to the PSR 3000, that lasted about a month or less, so there’s no way I’d take 2 arrangers to a gig. As long as I let Doris retire in September of this year I can have anything I want. I just sold off some other equipment that I no longer used, Craigslist comes in real handy for that. I prefer it, it’s face to face meeting in a public place, terms of sale is cash only.

Ian,

I’m a lot calmer than I use to be with Gear Acquisition Syndrome, 2 years ago I would have not thought twice and the Korg would be sitting in my home headphone