Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
You see even Scott is thinking of a double stack Pa3x + T4 Mans stuff for Men, Scott did you keep the box for the KMA, I'll give you the link to ebay, I know its a lot of money, but if you got the Pa3x and kept the T4 you would not want anything else, I think you would always turn them both on when your playing, I rarely turn the Audya on these days, still not sold it, I need to find a fool and his money that I can easily separated. heeeee dance2

Hi Tony,
To be honest, I have no interest in taking out a double/ multi stacked Keyboard setup. In general, I prefer to play my keyboard(s) on their own separately.

At this point I have no interest in selling either the KMA or T4 as I call on each alone seperately for different playing venues and situations. If and when I ever purchase a Pa3X, I doubt I'd sell the KMA because it satisfies the ultra portability niche I've quickly grown to appreciate for quick grab and go situations. Having all 3 keyboards to select from would be preferable, but if I had to give up "one" of the three, it might more likely be the Tyros 4, though I'd hope not be put into that kind of a sell off position. Interestingly enough, I think I already got the ideal keyboard setup to meet my personal needs and without having to break the bank either (at least on the economical microArranger end of it). - Scott smile