Originally Posted By: john smies

Okay guys , don't say you did not ask for it.

Scott, you got a set of mine as well , do not know where it ended up.
Hi John.
I can't speak for the others, but I 'never' asked for them.
You simply volunteered on your own to send them to me, and I made clear to you before you sent them, that I preferred to simply explore my microARRANGER's factory styles & performances for a while first, before even considering trying out your resource files, or anybody else's resource files for that matter.

To be honest, the other reason I've continued to hold off trying your files is that:

1) the ones you sent require not only loading your resource files bank by bank at a time, but

2) that it also 'overwrites' the Korg's factory settings as well. I realize it's possible to later restore the factory settings again, but that too is futher time consuming.

John, I hope you understand that one person's 'personal' keyboard settings probably won't sound the same on another person's keyboard, even if it's same make/model, as we each go thru a different sound source (PA/speakers) as well as the fact that personal taste (as evidenced by the constant member debates) varies widely, and the reason I usually never swap Tryos 4 Yam registrations (aka Korg performances) with my Yamaha keyboard buddies either.

Though I appreciate you volunteering on your own again sending me your complete resource set this time, to be honest, because I've now already created my own resource file setup to suit my own song repetoire & personal taste, I probably won't have time to try yours out very soon. That said, I wish you all the best in securing sz member donations for your work efforts.

Scott smile