Originally Posted By: Saswick
Hi Bernie

People seem to think the Tyros 4 and the Kronos would be the ideal rig. I really like my little keys and thought the micro set up might work asa a dual keyboard arrangement.

Pete (Karmaforever) uses a Pa2x and an M50. This would be a similar setup.

Donny is looking at Roland Work stations and this would complement his KMA and be a lot cheaper.

Regards

Col

I would never trade my big weighted piano and synth keys for those little keys... It would give me the cramps and cost me some creativity... after 30 years being accustomed to large keys... thoe small keys are not an option

To me it only shows how cheap one can produce these instruments nowerdays, but if they sold them with normal keysize and good keyboards it would give people high quallity instruments with the same feautures and quallity of the total arrangers.

I think T4 KRONOS, Jupiter 80 and PA3X cost less then $500 dollar to build... most money tough is spend in research and needs to be earned back...

But for these mini instruments research is hardly a point of cost, as they are just reboxing allready available technollogy thats why they can sell these instruments so cheap... But if they sold them with big keys they would ruin their market for their more expensive instruments.

http://keyszone.boards.net