Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Ian they just sound so karaokingly hokey sorry. bounce
I wish they would have spent the R&D money on a better VH unit instead, & a joystick instead of a wheel... Im trying to love the T4 but I take 3 steps forward and 4 steps back....for my needs..

Donny, they sell every Tyros4 they make, so they are doing something right...in fact, it is rumored T4 sold more units than T3 and T2 together.

You may not agree with Yamaha's decisions, but you can't argue with their success.

Ian

PS...I don't think you'll buy a Tyros4 Donny.

PSS...I love the wheels...just like the classic MiniMoog, and many other landmark synths...perfect for my needs...joystick modulation can't be left on as it is spring loaded...not good for my needs.

YOU never know what I'll do Ian...but I know one thing ....what ever I play will sound great somehow some way as I look back in my picture albums It's amazing how many different Kb's I have performed with thru the years, but the music is successful always. I enjoy a Joystick better, great for guitars, etc,... I remember years ago in an interim period I borrowed Frans Casio WK3000 76 to take on a gig hooked to a Midjay lol.. keys rotfl