dreamer: ok a don't want talk about your 3d model, are nice, but as you can joke you can make more compact a4 module, and 16:9 touch screen bit monitor ahah. but about questions: I'm italian, and talk with ketron many times. I use full the audya maybe like you and I like you questions that I have posted to ketron many times ago (ecxept of key tones). if very difficult to do it. why ? the answer was because not so many people ask about it. than this is a not proiority. (now my question is: what's ketron priority ? and my answere is: correct bugs without tell people that exist). I ask for make .ins files. for half bar fill (fill 2/4) or half reset bar, and many many and your questions too.
you want have your wav files to your drum kit ? go to pa3x but I think you know the different. we must love audya fot what is it now and hope correct some bugs. now I stoppped dream and think they are working on new project. the new update of auyda in future will be only minor corrections.
hope only in new styles, new audio drums. hope AJ stand up.. there are month that I count -9 -8 -3 now I stop believe it.
is the same story for all: another example was korg with pa1x.. little memory space for update. then they make pa2x, the same with some more plus. and they told" thare are more and more space for memory and future update".. but was the same story, after 2 years go out pa3x the same keyboard with only some plus. ketron is the only that make a new product innovations. of course, big limitation of sampler microphone vocalizer, little old display not touch screen and other that korg has. but the big difference is the arranger.
if we think when go out ( I have it 2 yeas only and wait before buy it, without sell may pa2xpro) and thik about time to make it (first demo was in 2007, then hardware is old then 2006) thenk I think hardware limitation of audya is full now. of course your request need only software, but how cost it and how many people buy audya after this update ?.. then like korg, like ford, bmw or fiat ahh, they prepare in silence the new model.. of course I hope to wrong.