Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Hi Leezone. I think there should be some clarification here: 4.2 (the OS only) has been released in beta format to some distributors for stability testing. I have the same unfinished beta version on my own Audya and we used it on the UK roadshow recently without any problems at all. However the final version has not yet been released and we are under instructions not to distribute the beta version. When Ketron Italy are happy with the results and the additional software is fully completed the whole package will be released by them.

Here in the UK installing third party software onto the Audya will a;most certainly invalidate the warranty and the user will no longer receive free support from Ketron UK.

It must have been one of those Unfinished Beta versions of an Audya 4 arranger module I received then , when I paid 3,300 euros for something that was in my opinion, an unfinished product with me [and others] being used as an Unpaid beta tester and not only that but I had to pay over 3 grand for the privilege . Everything that could go wrong did go wrong including fuses blowing every time I plugged it in--because they had mounted the Power supply too high inside the casing and it was shorting out--their engineers explanation -not mine- and as for other bugs and audya loops and drum rolls being out of synch and ---well just to say it was laughable except that it wasn't funny. I for one will not forget what I went through and I know for sure I am not alone. But , lets move on !! And lets see what improvements the ajamsonic has made firstly, and then work out what its gonna be costing overall to own an Audya. Ketrons policy is to release it first no matter what--get the revenue flowing in--and then try fix all the bugs and faults afterwards. Not too many companies would get away with that these days!!

quote}
same unfinished beta version on my own Audya and we used it on the UK roadshow recently without any problems at all. However the final version has not yet been released and we are under instructions not to distribute the beta version. Wh