Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Hal, you might want to pop over to http://www.roland-arranger.com/smf/index.php and read about the BK-7m.

Ian
Thanks. I saw some stuff there. Not much yet. I guess there has not been much distribution yet. I hope you and other bK7m users will be posting performances on youtube, especially keyboardists as that is how I would be using it. At the price of the BK-7 I'm wondering if you can get better results connecting to an older Tyros or Roland arranger instead for a larger set of styles and perhaps easier variation button controls. That's what' I'm trying to figure out now. I'm basically looking for just a rhythm machine with lots of styles and do not care about the other frills that come with te BK7. I currently have a Yamaha QY100, which is an older sequencer/ rhythm box that sounds great but does not have an illuminated LCD and is IMO very non-user friendly but it sounds quite good. I'm ready for the next step, either BK or something with the most styles and easiest to use variation controller.