Hi Dennis,
thanks for clarifying. Didn't realize that it was Live Arranger that you'd had hassles with.
I'm not a big fan of Live Styler. The couple of times I tried the demo versions, maybe I had something wrong with my settings, but, I could never get it to play back my piano arpeggio's correctly, wheras One Man Band did.

I'm looking forward to Musikmesse. haahaa Sounds very interesting.

Originally Posted By: miden
Rikki, unless AFG can specify what chord types he is talking about I really cannot give an answer. All I can tell you is I had no problems with chord types, only that there did not seem to be a provision for creating slash chords (or on-bass if you like)..

I am told this was possible but I never got that far into the arranger section (as in native arranger engine) because I frigged around for months trying to get that piece of crap software Live Arranger working properly in Linux...I really do not think the creator of it ever got his head around Linux. That was where the problem lay. NOT with the Lionstracs OS.

The same comment also applies to the Live Styler software too. They all worked fine on Windows machines, but hopeless with Linux.

Dennis

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022