I've been happily married for ten years now, but being a full time musician has it's "hurdles". There's beer, booze, drugs and girls. And plenty to go around. How do you guys stay away from that stuff and behave like good boys?

I've always stayed faithful and never touched anything heavier than a shot of JD. But I must admit it is getting harder and harder to resist the temptations - and oh my god what great temptations they are... we are talking 9s and 10s here... even some 12s. I would never pulled that kind of girls if I weren't a piano playing mad man. But I just keep slapping myself over my wrist and telling myself I have a wife, kids, and responsibilities, they count on me, and I cannot let them down. But it is hard sometimes - for instance tonight, during my gig this smoking hot girl - mid 20s - asked me to join her in her room at the hotel I'm playing - and she would show me what the AC/DC song "You shook me all night long" is all about... Am I crazy for turning her and her peers down?

Any tips on how to keep on staying true to the wifey at home?

DocZ