Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Mind you, I can live without it, but I can live without lobster too...but it is nice to have it on the menu.

Yeah Ian cool , and I suppose I could live without your live fresh flown in from 'Prince Edward Island' mussels too, but now that I've had them,
I gotta keep havin' them (steamed in white wine, garlic, shallots, spinach and pastis. Delicious!
I suspect having an 'on the fly' while performing auto accompaniment 'Chord Sequencer' feature will have the same effect. headphone

Ah, Scott, that looks so good. Many a night on PEI, we were digging in to "a feed" of mussells.

It's hard to imagine, but lobster was actually food that was eaten by the poorer population...it was not considered the delicacy it is today.

Many were tossed back when they got caught up in the trawler nets, or taken home and eaten by the fisherman's family.

Now, it one of the most expensive seafoods.

I have a few "feeds" of lobster every season...I like it cooked (boiled), shelled, and then sauteed in butter until a tiny bit crispy. YUM!

Ian