For me the sound is not an issue.....I am happy with that over any arranger on the market, keyfeel is also fine for my light playing style......I'd love to hear someone play an Audya or Korg arranger in the style of Thelmo's Tyros 4 complex arrangements...I don't think it's possible, but I'd be impressed if it was.
Another thing I don't like is the wasted real estate on Yamaha keyboards Tyros is too big overall in size., look at the wasted space on the display it should be fully utilized Imo from top to bottom and touch screen also.. The color I could live with but charcoal gray or black is my preference. Do we really need the silly icons also? I would also like all inputs/outputs on the rear ALL to one side or the other like KORG Pa800 etc, units,....makes it more accessible when using a center post KB stand like my Apex, etc. Most of my needs for Tyros, or S Series are Design flaws & Navigational corrections. NOT sound and styles....except for the silly vocal voices. And for the price premium styles should be afforded to all owners for a very minimal cost.

Edited by Dnj (05/27/11 01:26 PM)