Originally Posted By: FransN
You also interested in the BK 7M Ian? It's a nice addon on your Tyros 4

Actually, it would make a nice addition to a Yamaha P-95 or NP-30 piano, since they both have midi, and both are very portable.

My new Tyros4 is still amazing me...I almost bought the S910 before I sold it off as a demo...I'm glad I waited and tried the Tyros4. It sounded incredible right out of the box, and now I've started to customize the styles and set up registrations...plus, I've ordered an expression pedal (FC-7) to better control the awesome new organ sounds.

Using a BK-7m with the Tyros4 would just make things too complicated, and it really wouldn't add anything, in my opinion, but it would be a perfect addition to any digital piano...with an NP-30 (or even a P-95) it would weigh a great deal less than a big old G-70, and, if it sounds as good in person, as it does in the demos, it just might sound better too. The styles sound very nicely detailed and separated.

I used their arranger modules in the past (RA-50, RA-90/95) and this one looks like another winner to me.

Ian