Originally Posted By: Nigel
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
If his intention was to start a debate 76 vs 61 keys, I stand corrected...if he did not, then let's carry on with comments on the posted music, which is what I believe was the original reason for posting.
Ian

I totally agree with you there Ian. I am tired of the same old discussion over and over again that hijacks completely unrelated threads. Though to be fair it wasn't Diki that kicked off this tiresome tangent about keybed size. Look back at the thread and you will see that. Enough said .... and I mean enough ... don't anyone bother replying to this issue cos I will simply delete it.

Though as far as the onboard speakers go, there really is a limit to how big and heavy they should be. They aren't really intended for performance but are more for personal monitoring.

Sorry Nigel and Ian,

Sometimes you just go with the flow and forget which thread your in when you are getitng old blah blah, this has such a good start to it, I won't lock horns anymore on this one and I don't know what the history is on it like others do, once again sorry, end of!

Regrads

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey