My house is quite large, so I only use the downstairs...upstairs rooms are for storage and stuff I rarely use.

My large living room is also my bedroom, with bed in the middle, plus, in one corner I have my custom built desktop computer, and right next to it are the Tyros4 with a Yamaha MS60S powered monitor on either side of it...in another corner is a flat screen TV with a PlayStation 2 (running Gran Turismo 4) and Logitech G-25 wheel and pedals permanently hooked up on a special table in front of it.

So basically, mostly everything happens in this room. There is a large kitchen, and a large bath/shower/wardrobe room that flank the living room.

Because I choose to live alone, I haven't kept regular hours in many years...most times, I'm up all night, either on the Tyros4 practising new tunes, doing new styles and arrangements, or, I'm on-line (or on the phone) helping clients with their various keyboards...or, I'm enjoying the diversion of my Playstation 2 and the GT4 driving sim.

I generally go to bed around 3:00 or 4:00 AM...my sleep habits are not the norm, meaning I sleep for a few hours, then get up and work or practise a few hours...this goes on throughout the day and evening, plus I do some chores, some grocery shopping, and, of course, get my meals.

I'd say, my average practise/work time is at least several hours a day, and the only time that changes, is when I'm on the road doing clinics and demos.

It's a pretty laid back lifestyle, and I like it that way.

Ian