The only comment I have is this:
What you hear in demos are not necessarily what you hear when YOU play it. Touch and control all play a vital part in creating a sound ... even from a preset instrument. Years ago, a friend played a Rhodes patch on a dinosaur Roland JX10 and Fran and I were amazed by it's tone and character. Well, we tried that same sound in our hands and felt less than amazed. There is a knack for understanding the treatment of each sound played, and in the right hands - most things sound great. Key feel, strength of fingers, velocity settings etc ... all affect the way these sounds will react in your hands, so before you all go rushing for your wallets, please get to a store and PLAY these instruments before you comment on how wonderful they sound. The demo in my Korg i5s is wonderful ... but try to make the kb sound like that ..... not so much.

Everyone's excited, and we all love new toys, but please ... please - play them before you start the rave revues on their graces. A video demo does not sell me on anything. I'm just sayin...